Olight SR90 first Impressions..

photophilic1

Newly Enlightened
Quick post on the SR90 I got the light yesterday gave it a full charge and brought it over to the school yard with 3 big baseball diamonds to test the throw with the wife...that light exceeded any expectations I had,the throw is just amazing even pointing it up into the night sky the beam just seems to penetrate the ionosphere and shining the beam into the woods had some cars slowing down to check out the light cannon...I know this light is expensive but I can honestly say that I couldn't imagine any collection being complete without one,congratulations to Olight for such an amazing light..

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I shined my Elektrolumens Blaster NG into the night sky around the school and the police showed up! They wanted to know what I was doing! I was shining my flashlight up into the sky, that's what I was doing. Would I do that if I were a burglar? Hmmm..... In this case I had the brightest *bulb!*

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Yeh, that one makes me laugh too - because burglars go around shining flashlights all over the place :ohgeez:

Mind you, don't fancy your chances as a handcuff-tester :eek:oo: Hope the cops saw the funny side !

DaveAnderson

Newly Enlightened
I shined my Elektrolumens Blaster NG into the night sky around the school and the police showed up! They wanted to know what I was doing! I was shining my flashlight up into the sky, that's what I was doing. Would I do that if I were a burglar? Hmmm..... In this case I had the brightest *bulb!*

Nice. I've talked to a few officers around the area and they are usually impressed with some of the brands that we take for granted here at the CPF. Most of the officers are familiar with three brands: Maglite, Surefire and Streamlight. Maybe they will pick up a new light from the threads and it will help them come home safely. Keep up the good work!!!