Klarus got some new lights!

flame2000

Enlightened
Klarus just updated their site with some new lights. Simple 2 mode with forward clicky, just like the Jetbeam B series. :)
The tail-cap looks like its from Jetbeam inventory!

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same circuit as the B series Jetbeams too I reckon. That's a good thing though if the price is right.

Deal4

Enlightened
that's great news! I am very happy with Klarus lights. Any idea when we will be able to see them?

The Coach

Enlightened
I just ordered 2 of their AAA lights. The X6 and an Mi10. Look like nice lights with decent features. Plus, they are named after the mummy in the Abbott and Costello movie. :nana:

HIDblue

Enlightened
Klarus just updated their site with some new lights. Simple 2 mode with forward clicky, just like the Jetbeam B series. :)
The tail-cap looks like its from Jetbeam inventory!

Are there any pics available of the new Klarus lights?

flame2000

Enlightened
Here goes......
It's in their product page.
d71d85820b69cad3601aef003c9b5512.jpg

cf2309ce9f0df6f8921366ce514c1734.jpg

610e1b5edbda3d43b30380fe12263d2d.jpg

Lightman2

Enlightened
Have looked at Klarus simply because of their side switch which I liked but based on the new models I think I'll stick with my Eagletac P20A2 MKII with S2 LED at approx 340 lumens and my Zebra SC51 1 x AA at 200 lumens and of course in the saving mode for the new Zebra SC80 and Q50. The only thing they may have which may be of interest is a deep reflector which would give better throw and if that is the case this may change things as I really do like throw. I'll wait till someone's got a model or two.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have just received a P1A and a P1C which brings the total of my Klarus lights up to 6:

sm641u.jpg

The two new ones are both no-nonsense, simple and not too expensive 2-level lights that appear to be as tough as the manufacturer claims. The deep OP reflectors put out a sufficiently clean and rather narrow beam in which only faint darker rings can be spotted against a white wall. The outputs are good without being ovewhelming. The reversible clips are definitely stronger than most of the competitors' ones.

Klarus says on the instruction sheets not to use li-ion cells.

These P series lights seem to be a good choice for those who like to keep things simple.

The only defect I could find is in the fact that the heads' surfaces are too smooth which makes the level changing a bit difficult especially on the P1C whose body is significantly shorter. One handed operation is hardly possible.

jbdan

Newly Enlightened
I have just received a P1A and a P1C which brings the total of my Klarus lights up to 6:

sm641u.jpg

The two new ones are both no-nonsense, simple and not too expensive 2-level lights that appear to be as tough as the manufacturer claims. The deep OP reflectors put out a sufficiently clean and rather narrow beam in which only faint darker rings can be spotted against a white wall. The outputs are good without being ovewhelming. The reversible clips are definitely stronger than most of the competitors' ones.

Klarus says on the instruction sheets not to use li-ion cells.

These P series lights seem to be a good choice for those who like to keep things simple.

The only defect I could find is in the fact that the heads' surfaces are too smooth which makes the level changing a bit difficult especially on the P1C whose body is significantly shorter. One handed operation is hardly possible.

Thx for the short review they look great! I really like what they are doing they make a darn good light. Surprised they didn't apply knurling to the head somewhere....

Deal4

Enlightened
Have looked at Klarus simply because of their side switch which I liked but based on the new models I think I'll stick with my Eagletac P20A2 MKII with S2 LED at approx 340 lumens and my Zebra SC51 1 x AA at 200 lumens and of course in the saving mode for the new Zebra SC80 and Q50. The only thing they may have which may be of interest is a deep reflector which would give better throw and if that is the case this may change things as I really do like throw. I'll wait till someone's got a model or two.
I'm with you Lightman2.
I really like the side switch Klarus had before.:thumbsup: I really like my ST20. I hope they make some more like it. The new ones look like a lot of the cheaper priced 2 stage lights that a lot of manufactures are making. They just don't out in a croud to me. Not saying the quality isn't there, just the reason I bought my Klarus is no longer there.:(