Which lights have good glow wands?

silentlurker

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in getting a small-ish light that has a glow wand attachment. This would be primarily used for area illumination in a tent or shed, or even sitting outside in the dark. From what I gather the shape of the wand attachment determines how the light is diffused, and selfbuilt's E03 review spoke favorably about that light's flat top wand attachment.

So, fellow CPFers, which flashlights' wand attachments do you like best?

silentlurker

Newly Enlightened
What, no one uses diffuser wands with their flashlights? I figure they might be useful...

mrlysle

Enlightened
I have a wand for my LD10. Very nice. I really wanted one for my PD31, but can't find one. They'll fit a PD30, but not the PD31. I have Fenix' camping lampshade also, but like the wand/diffuser better.

silentlurker

Newly Enlightened
Does Fenix have a wand for the LD15 and LD25? Their diameters are different than the 10/20.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like Lumapower's wand with a flat top like E03's. The common ones with the rounded end just look too much like er... adult toys.

img0054pj.jpg

Borad

Enlightened
The Sparco Pencil Type Envelope Moistener fits the Fenix E05 perfectly. It's snug enough that you could punch a hole at the top for a hook. (The envelope moistener I used is about 10 years old and I don't know the brand but it looks the same as the Sparco.) I just have to decide whether I should punch some holes in it for ventilation, which would prevent its use as an envelope moistener.

diffuserenvelopemoisten.jpg

toonie

Newly Enlightened
I like Lumapower's wand with a flat top like E03's. The common ones with the rounded end just look too much like er... adult toys.

I love the wand Zeruel, but I wasn't able to locate this anywhere. It would be much appreciated if you could point me in the right direction!