• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **TRADED** WTT: Ganp Tailcap (Custom C/P/Z Series) for Z41-HAs with McClicky upgrade

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
**TRADED**

Hi!

I´ve decided to change a few lego lights of mine and therefore want to trade one of my Ganp Tailcaps. It´s a custom made tailcap with Surefire C/P/Z Series threads (fits C2, C2, 6P, 9P, M2, M3, M4, L5.....) with natural HA anodizing and utilises a McClicky switch. It is mint and never left the house since it was installed on a light that served shelf duty only. The anodizing is a very very good match to Surefire´s HA anodizing. Although it came with some lighter speckels from the maker, visible in the last picture with the detailed views. They appear more visible/lighter in this picture then they really are (compare with the other pictures!).

I would like to trade the tailcap for (!! I will not sell it!!)

a) three mint Z41-HA tailcaps and one Oveready McClicky Upgrade or
b) two mint Z41-HA tailcaps and two Oveready McClicky Upgrades

(doesn´t matter if the McClicky Upgrades are installed or not). Please provide some pictures of the items too.

Shipping has to be simultaneous and at least registered on both ends (I´m in germany btw.)!

ganp1.jpg

ganp2.jpg

ganp3.jpg

ganp0.jpg

ganp4.jpg

Thanks for looking

:devil: Eric :devil:
:wave:
ganp5.jpg

Last edited:

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast