• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** - Delghi Iris (Al - Type III black - R5 cool white)

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale in an almost perfect condition Black (Type III hard Anodized) Iris with a cool white R5 emitter. It isn't quite perfect as there a couple of specs of anodizing missing on the edges of the tail. This is how the light was received, and seems to be common with this flashlight. Note: they are tiny inperfections as I couldn't capture it with my camera. Other than that there are no marks, dings or scratches. I'm looking for $150 shipped in the US, which includes priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Here are the specs:
§ Buck and boost, regulated dual output driver (~625/ 65ma)
§ 240 lumens at the emitter per 1.20 hour and 50 lumens per 12 hours
§ Simple double click toggling interface (1 second memory off time to avoid accidental level changing)
§ Anytime while using the light you can simply switch the light OFF and back ON in less then 1 second to toggle level
§ Titanium Ti6Al4V bezel included
§ Dimensions: 101mm long and 28,7 mm head diameter
§ 23,5mm low orange peel aluminium reflector
§ 2,85mm thick UCL@ glass lens, 99% light transmission with Anti-Reflective coating
§ Easy to upgrade, screw-in engine equipped with CREE XP-G R5 bin emitter
§ 1,8mm thick NBR o-rings with vanilla scented Italian rubber tailcap boot

P1060956.JPG

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: FS - Black Al Iris (R5 cool white)

Sensational price!!!

I already own three Iris lights.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Black Al Iris (R5 cool white)

Tim you have no idea how hard I have been resisting this light. I still feel like a fool for selling my orange Iris.

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - Delghi Iris (Al - Type III black - R5 cool white) **$150 shipped in US**

Paypal received. This oneis sold. Shipping label has been printed, and I'll pop it in the mail this afternoon.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS - Delghi Iris (Al - Type III black - R5 cool white) **$150 shipped in US**

Paypal received. This one is sold. Shipping label has been printed, and I'll pop it in the mail this afternoon.

Received the Iris today. Thanks for the quick shipping! Excellent communication throughout, too.

Absolutely mint condition, it is a beautiful light. :thumbsup:

I really appreciate the sale.

Latest posts