Smallest Clicky/Pushy

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Whats the smallest clicky? Is there something like the LD01 or the E05 but clicky? What is the smallest clicky ever that doesn't run on a watch battery?

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Hmmmm good idea. Then would it be a click and twisty??? a clickwisty or a twlicky?

Last edited:

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
It would just be a clicky, unless you clicked it "on" then loosened the head. I did change the tail to a click on Ti Preon 1, now I like it much better. Preon clicky switches are $11 on 4Sevens website $15 for Ti.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can buy a clicky for the preon1. Liteflux lf2xt (maby there will be a new production run) and the univex aaa are two tiny clicky's that I like.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The smallest AAA clicky in my arsenal belongs to N-Light B3 SS at 72.5mm.

HKJ

Flashaholic
There are not many new AAA lights with clicky, but some older:
DSC_7945.jpg

The light with knurling all over is the univex, the newest light in this picture.

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The knurling on the univex is great. The "microscopic rilling" on the diamond cut makes it grippy and hides any small scratches it might get from my keys.
HKJ can you check if a preon clip fits the univex?

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will there be any thickness left in the clip if i buy one and and widen it with a dremel?

Napalm

Enlightened
Man.... I must have had one too many beers.... with the small font on the notebook I was reading the title as "smallest clicky/*****" and I was thinking "LOL a thread about those "fleshlights""... opened the thread to see what it has to do with "clicklies" and if you pervs are going to discuss forward vs reverse something....

Nap. :drunk:

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
A popular mod is to put screw an LD01 head on a Streamlight Microstream body. That gives you a light that is actually shorter than the original streamlight and has the clicky switch + clip but has the output of the LD01. Some called it the "Streamix". I have one and I love it.