Hexbright Light new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robzr

Newly Enlightened
Why do the threads about the Hexbrights keep getting deleted / closed? It's a fascinating project, I haven't seen anyone marketing them here, just interested people talking about it. I've never seen such actions on a forum before, this is really bizarre. Do the mods here have an interest in a competing company or something?

Anyways in the last thread that was inexplicably closed (literally, there was no explanation offered!), people were throwing about some ideas that could be implemented on the open source lights, and it was fascinating.

I think some of my comments were wiped away and I wasn't even given an explanation or notification. So if that is the case, how am I supposed to know what I said wrong?

I'd love to see an electronic switch, modular in design, so switches of other types could be easily integrated. From a technical perspective, this is very feasible and I don't think it would be too expensive. Take it a step further, and if the electronic interface of these switches were the same USB port that the light charges by, that would be awesome. Not sure how technically feasible that is, might add a lot of complexity/cost to the device. What do you guys think?

Rob

robzr

Newly Enlightened
I see the original thread has been reopened (again), hopefully it will remain this way.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.