Just to make you a bit envious

warren123

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday I got this from my employer. As a present. And so did everyone else in my departement. Just so you know where you should apply for a job :devil:

It's a branded Elektro Lumens Firesword V. 3000 Lumens, runs on 4 18650 Li-Ion batteries.

dsc4549.jpg

dsc4551.jpg

dsc4553.jpg

tam17

Enlightened
Awesome! If that's how Big G's business gifts look like... Me want one! :naughty:

Cheers,

Tam

kramer5150

Flashaholic
wow!! things MUST be going well @ Google.
I work just down the street at the largest telecommunication equipment company in the world... All I got for my 10 year anniversary gift last year was a stupid glass marble/ball.

Are you guys taking resumes?

LOL... congrats on the excellent score!!

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, warren123, and what a fantastic gift! :)

Presumably we should also congratulate Elektro on securing a major supply contract with Google...!

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats certainly a fantastic gift from anyone, let alone your employer. Enjoy rightfully so.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Would never expect an employer to give a great light like that as a gift! Congrats on your good fortune!

Last edited:

knightrider

Enlightened
I've never wanted an Electro Lumens light as badly as I do now! The purple tail sets it off so nicely. What a great present!

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Posted in the wrong forum! As punishment you must send me the flashlight! (Just kidding!) Enjoy your new toy!

robostudent5000

Enlightened
i hope they included AW batteries and a Pila charger. if not, major major demerits for Google. :rolleyes:

maybe, sometime during the year, you could casually slip your bosses a link to Scurion's website.