Tiablo tl1

sleep creeper

Newly Enlightened
hey guys i was researching this light and really like it but im having a hard time finding this light for sale....any ideas? thank you

sleep creeper

Newly Enlightened
well i wanted a edc light, with the strike bezel, strobe, and for it to take aa or aaa batteries, plus i like the lumen ratings and in always hearing good things about tiablo here.The price is $50 which is around my budget...

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you like it, then I agree you should get it. Tiablo does make good lights.
I just figured there might be a different alternative with a newer LED, but sometimes it is hard to find that perfect light.
well i wanted a edc light, with the strike bezel, strobe, and for it to take aa or aaa batteries, plus i like the lumen ratings and in always hearing good things about tiablo here.The price is $50 which is around my budget...

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
In about the same form factor, maybe look at the Nitecore Defender Infinity? LED (XR-E R2) is updated from the Tiablo, although not current. Like the Tiablo, it supports 14500 Li-Ion. Has high mode (head tightened), an infinite variable mode (head loosened) and strobe which can be accessed from quickly loosening then tightening the head while the light is on. It has a forward clickly and comes with a nice lanyard.

there's also the Jetbeam RRT-0 or Jetbeam Jet I Pro, with strike bezels that can be purchased for them...only there's a bit more on the price for those. :(

ckcheung

Newly Enlightened
for an aa light, i strongly recommend nitecore d11.2
sturdy, ultra low for extended runtime, continuous variable brightness control with a single button, piston mechanism exclude the possibility of clicky failures
not to mention brightness

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Anyone own this light? I am very curious about it, I am a fan of the emitter even though it's old.
Does it have a momentary on?