• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Gatlight Titanium (Sold)

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone. Over the past few weeks I have made some new light purchases & I need to sell something to cover the expenses. So, here it is. I am putting my Gatlight Titanium up for sale. If you have any questions please post in this thread.

Condition:

This light is in excellent condition. When I originally bought this light I used it around the house a little bit. But mostly it has sat in a drawer in a box. The light has never been carried. The light functions as it should. There is one small cosmetic issue. I had an incident when I picked up this light, and wasn't paying attention, and I had another light in the same hand. The second light had knurling. As a result, there are four evenly spaced (small) dings right above the serial number. There are also some light scuff marks on a couple of the titanium bars that resulted from this same incident. The dings are not significant enough to show up on in the picture. See picture #1. The scuff marks are just on the surface and are only visible in certain light. It would be easy to polish them out with .0000 steel wool if you choose. But the light is in excellent condition either way.

Specs & Construction:

The manufacturer estimates that you get about 150 lumens of output . The light is fully regulated. It turns on/off with a button switch. But you control the brightness level by twisting the tailcap/knob. Construction is grade 2 and grade 5 titanium. The battery compartment is carbon fiber. There is a copper heat sink. The threads on the knob are gold plated as well as the electrical contacts. Unlike other titanium lights, there is a very smooth UI when operating the light. The gold plated threads eliminate the gritty feel titanium lights usually have.

Price & Shipping:

This light sells for $495 on the Lumencraft website. I will be asking for $400. I will cover shipping in the US. I ship via USPS Priority Mail. You will receive a tracking number by email upon shipment. If you want insurance, or another delivery method, I would charge for that. International buyers are welcome. Let me know what country you're in & I will provide a shipping quote. While awaiting my response regarding shipping don't delay following the procedure for securing your claim on the light. Finally, I cannot be responsible once the item has shipped. Within the US the postal service is very reliable. Abroad, I don't know about reliability. If the buyer of this light is in Canada I will ship via UPS due to the Canadian Postal labor disputes that have disrupted service to that country.

Payment & Procedure:

No trades please. Paypal only. The first committed "I'll take it" gets the light. Posting "I'll take it" secures your claim on the light & overrides any PM offers. I will PM you with my paypal info. Paypal funds should come within 48hrs of your post or the light would go back up for sale. I will most likely ship the business day following cleared funds. I'll absorb the Paypal fees.

Gatlight TI: $400

Last edited: