Led Lenser M1 and M5 reviews + screen shots

dunna

Newly Enlightened
hello every one. Can any one please review the Led lenser M5 and M1 with their pros and cons and beam-shots. I own a P14 and I love the focus sytem on it but it is way too big to carry in pocket. I have been fancying the M1 and M5 lately. I dropped the M1 because it won't accept rechargeable cr123's and also because it dims down after heating up in a few minutes. The M5 is still on my mind but I am not sure.

The only thing I prefer in led lenser is their focus system they have to improve in fields of size and shape of their products and the emitter up-gradation.
anybody any thoughts, info or suggestions? please..

swan

Banned
look at a fenix tk15 or similar,all new proper flashlights use hybrid reflectors giving good spill and throw and use new generation leds. My first light was a p7, i thought is was good, i now have 4 x jetbeams gave the p7 to my mother.

quad088

Newly Enlightened
I too have MT7 and M14 and they are good throw but after having G5 and recent purcahse of MX5 I have kept both LL in the drawer.

dunna

Newly Enlightened
I too have MT7 and M14 and they are good throw but after having G5 and recent purcahse of MX5 I have kept both LL in the drawer.
I am new to flashlights can you please tell me which brands are G5 and MX5
Thank you