Feelin' a little down.

kodiak

Enlightened
Feelin\' a little down.

frown.gif
Maybee a new light will help.
grin.gif
Any suggestions, under or around $50. I already have a Scorpion,Inova 5, E1E with KL1, CMG Reactor, Legend LX, CMG Ultra, Tec- 40.......

Chris T

Newly Enlightened
Re: Feelin\' a little down.

Petzl Zipka with leather belt pouch. That's what I hope to get for xmas.

Chris

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I've gotta chime in here. Since the flashaholism bug bit me, I've purchased numerous lights. Haven't we all? I've found that the Petzl Tikka (identical to the Zipka, except the Tikka only has a headband, while the Zipka has the retracting cord) is used (and I mean really used) several times more than any light I own. I literally wear it somewhere around 8 hours a day when I'm home, and I've had it for about a year and a half. I've actually forgotten it's on my head several times, and went out in public. Good to get some rechargeable AAAs when running it as long as I do. Truly a super-utilitarian light. Great for camping and pretty much any other situation.
Edit: I usually get alot of flack from friends and family about my obsession. This is not the only light they've been impressed with, but it's the only one that several of them have gone out and purchased.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

RAFLMAO that is hillarious virgo! I can only imagine you wearing that out in public!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Bushman,
I wore it to the university (SWT) once. I was walking to class, wondering why I was getting more looks than usual, thinking that maybe I was getting a little better looking. Nope, just wearing a light on my head outside in the middle of the day. Truly embarassing. Also, I took it off to get a package (flashlight :) from the UPS lady, and she asked me who had smacked me in the forehead. I guess I have a little permanent pink spot from wearing it all the time ;-)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Also, Mike, it doesn't compare to great lux-mod headlamp I got from you. I actually wear that as a supplement when riding my mountain bike at night. Thanks!

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's great!!!! good to hear from you!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kodiak,
Go ahead and spring for a "second" ARC LS, ($60.00 through the ARC website). I know you have the E1/KL1 combo like me but you'll be amazed at how small these things are! It'll be a neat addition to your "mini" lights.

kodiak

Enlightened

icon14.gif
Thank you for all of your input, all of it good. I opted to get a Rothco Tactical Flaselight. You can read about it on its own topic.