• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTTF: McGizmo Ti High CRI Mule - Hinderer 3" XM-18 flipper offered!

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
**Traded**

That's right I'm looking to trade my user 3" Hinderer XM-18 flipper for a McGizmo Ti High CRI Mule. My XM has been a constant companion for the last year. I received it in a trade myself. It has been sharpened by me, the blade has some scratches from use. The clip also has some scuffing from carry. The Ti is stonewashed as is the blade. Lock-up is dead nuts 50% and unlocking is the smoothest of any knife I've ever handled, no galling at all! Blade is centered perfectly and the action is very smooth inspite of the only negative to this knife. The tang where the detent ball rides has 3 tiny divots which can be felt if you open the knife slowly. I received the knife this way and spoke with the Hinderer people about this and I am told it is not fixable but other than feeling it when opening the knife slowly it does not negatively affect the knife in any way. This knife is still the smoothest knife I've ever owned including the CRK Small Sebenza which has replaced it at this time. Along with acquiring the Mule I would also like to receive $200 net to me to complete the deal. If interested please contact me via PM, email (jwritchie76@yahoo) or phone (pm for #) for questions or so we can work out shipping. The spanner tool in pic 2 will be included with the knife. Thank you for looking!

Jason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOZ5ZwCNWg

023.jpg

027.jpg

021.jpg

025.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

018-1.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yea! A Ti Mule and a nice little blade that was on my want list! The stars were aligned on this one and I think a great friendship in this community was formed!

:thumbsup: :D

Great friendship indeed! I have to ask, is 76 your birth year? Oh, my. That's the year I finished high school!! :sssh:

Glad this worked out - I love my 3.5 inch XM Flipper - happy to add this 3 inch to my EDC rotation and glad what I had to trade is making you happy! :thumbsup:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: :D

Great friendship indeed! I have to ask, is 76 your birth year? Oh, my. That's the year I finished high school!! :sssh:

Glad this worked out - I love my 3.5 inch XM Flipper - happy to add this 3 inch to my EDC rotation and glad what I had to trade is making you happy! :thumbsup:

Yes '76 is my birth year! I'll tell ya, after a couple years factory work, a 4 1/2 year stint Marine Corps Infantry, 8 years railroading a wife and soon to be 3 kids I'm starting to feel like an old fart!

nbp

Flashaholic
Hey old geezers, need me to help you figure out how to use that fancy light? If you get confused, just send it to me and I'll put it to good use. :crackup:

J, you were 11 when I was born. :hahaha:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs
Yes '76 is my birth year! I'll tell ya, after a couple years factory work, a 4 1/2 year stint Marine Corps Infantry, 8 years railroading a wife and soon to be 3 kids I'm starting to feel like an old fart!
You make great points! A lot of accomplishments in a short time! Thanks for your service to the country

J, you were 11 when I was born. :hahaha:
npb - if that's the case, then I was 29 when you were born!:ohgeez: