Light for Glock 21 SF with Picatinny Rail?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, my neighbor and the chief of police asked me about a weapon light and since I really like my Quark double AA running with 14500's, I thought I'd recommend it but I thought I'd ask for advice first and some questions.

Where can I find a mount for it (linky please..) and how much and can I get a tactical switch for it?

THanks guys

GEorge

HIDblue

Enlightened
Not for nothing, but I'd recommend the Surefire X300 or Streamlight TRL-1...with a slight edge to the X300. Both are dedicated weapon lights and basically slide onto the rails of the Glock 21 using slightly different locking mechanisms. Both are very bright and run off 2xCR123 batts.

More importantly, although you could probably find a mount for the Quark AA, it would be very difficult for the Chief to find a holster that would accomodate that set up. Duty holsters are readily available for the Glock using either the X300 or TLR-1 weapon lights.

There are other weapon mounted lights out there as well, but I've tried both of these and I prefer the X300. Just my $0.02.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I AM here for advice so I'll take any good advice. At around 250, is that with the mount?

Anyone else want to chime in?

As for your dog eating your flashlight blue, don't worry, just keep an eye on the rear end when you walk the dog and you'll soon get it back :)