Does anyone own a fenix L0D or L1+?

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Does anyone own a red x-mas or titanium L0D? Or any L0D? What is an L0D? lol it looks like a proto-type LD01.

or a PD10 Ti? Lot of output for the size.

And WTF is a L1+. JW there on there site but iv never seen or heard of them.

Last edited:

Yapo

Enlightened
The L0D is one of fenix's previous gen AAA lights. It had a luxeon I or III led in it i believe and was digitally regulated hence where the "D" came from? it also came in a cree led version when those first came out a few years back.

Before that there was also a L0P(which i have somewhere in the house) which wasnt regulated or at least not very well.

The L1 was fenix's first flashlight i believe, running on single AA, the L1+ was an updated version of it i think? Then came the L1P(which was my first quality led light), where the "P" is for premium, they also had the 2 AA version being the L2P which came out at the same time.

They also had the P line which used cr123s, P1 being the original.

L0P > L0D > LD01

L1 > L1P > L1D > LD10

P1 > P1D > PD10

Their naming system hasnt changed all that much for each generation of lights, though theyve added a few more other lines!

As for the red christmas edition that was available for 1 or 2 years which came in a free wooden gift box i think...

And titanium wouldve been a special limited edition for those wanting...well titanium! :p