Led Lenser P7 Wobbley Head?

GoneNutsOnLED's

Newly Enlightened
hi there all

Can or will eventually the head of the Led Lenser P7 head go wobbley not saying mine is yet but with a slight bit of pressure i can move it side to side i supose this is normal? or is it supose to be rock solid,i havent used mine that much yet so time will tell ,so overtime with the speed focus push and pull one handed system ect will it start to go wobbley?bcus of the one side had more pressure applied to it over time or should ive gone for the M7 with the Lock-Unlock or any orther model that uses's this system

many thanks....

Swede74

Enlightened
I have owned a Led Lenser T7 for almost exactly a year, and just recently I too noticed that the head seems to have gone a bit wobbly. Unfortunately I can't remember what it felt like when the light was new, but I'm leaning towards the wobbliness being a built-in "feature" rather than an effect of wear and tear. Someone more knowledgeable, or someone who owns a new light will have to confirm, but doesn't it seem reasonable to assume that if the head and the body were too tightly put together, air trapped between the parts would make compressing the light to the floody beam position difficult, if not impossible?

Since I am nowadays the proud and happy owner of a Zebralight SC600, my Led Lenser T7 has been more or less retired to a display wall, but I'm sure at some point I will use it again, and if I notice any signs of the head going even wobblier, I will post an update.