• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***TRADED***Cool Fall Spy 007 XPG cool tint from the most recent run!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:shakehead Spent too much lately and need some business supplies and another computer so I have to part with my best light light to raise funds. I am offering a new never carried cool tinted Spy 007 featuring the latest XPG. Serial number 508 from the most current run....not an aftermarket modification! The light is mint and was tested but never used. I am asking $925 shipped including PayPal fees! :devil: OK...SOLD/TRADED>>>GONE! Thanks CPF!

Spy%20007%20285.JPG

Spy%20007%20280.JPG

Spy%20007%20279.JPG

Spy%20007%20275.JPG

Spy%20007%20272.JPG

Spy%20007%20269.JPG

Spy%20007%20274.JPG

Spy%20007%20277.JPG

Spy%20007%20275.JPG

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened
Re: Cool Fall Spy 007 XPG cool tint from the most recent run!

Free :bumpit: for a friend!

I got my lights from you today, Karl! Beautiful and mint as described. The Tri-EDC is going straight into my pocket!

For anyone who doesn't know Karl yet, he is a great guy :thumbsup:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Silva...Glad I could help you out because that is what this forum is all about! I got your Spy in the mail too so my other one that never saw any action is listed here. No problem if it doesn't sell cuz I got some big checks in the mail today so I'm good to go!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl is great to deal with - he packages like a fiend so it takes about 10 minutes to get to the light but that is all good. I've bought from him and done some trades with him. I never got up to the Spy level myself - unless I bought a user I would have a tough time using a work of art like that.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Neale....I have a few new ones coming from Milky and DatiLED so time to make some room! I just don't need three Spys and this is the nicest and newest one. I may consider partial trades if anyone has any ideas>>>> I am open to offers......

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

This one has a new home. Thanks for all the PM offers CPF. I am quite certain the new owner will maintain the present pristine condition of this beauty! Enjoy my friend and I am sure I will share the joy of a new acquisition too. That's what CPF is all about. AWTYD...be patient....your new toy is boxed and ready to ship too so take your time and don't make dumb choices!