Sunwayman M10R XP-G R5 OR Logan HA QTC

M10R XP-G R5 OR Logan HA QTC

• Total voters

jalal20

Enlightened
So am looking for a decent EDC and I liked both of those lights and they are both at the same price but I wanted some advice from those owning those flashlights :)

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Logan QTC. smaller, and better quality, warranty, and customer service. only thing is peak is quite busy, and patience is needed.

why not the SWM V10R? its variable brightness, instead of pre-set brightness.
also, theres a titanium version.

I think the M10R or V10R would also make for very good EDC. another difference is that the SWM have a clicky switch

jalal20

Enlightened
I went toward the M10R for the CR123 since it would be smaller, the M10R length is 8.2 cm while the V10R is at 150mm which is a little under double of the M10R, as for the peak I already sent them a request but I am not expecting to get a response from them any time soon and I tried to order from RMSK but he doesn't ship international. I don't wanna end up with a quark or fenix E05 as I already have the TK35 and want something premium for my EDC

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
M10R and V10R are exactly the same size. the V-series are newer with infinite brightness control.

they all use single Cr123, but because the Logan is a twisty, and doesnt have a switch its alittle shorter.

if you want "premium" you should check out the HDS clickies. price is not that much more.

sassaquin

Enlightened

Dan FO

Enlightened
Sometime this week I will be receiving a Logan SS QTC and will give my impressions. From everything I can gather it should be pretty much bombproof, mine is coming with the OVEREADY clip ( http://www.oveready.com/peak-led-fl...steel-pocket-clip-silver/black-/prod_193.html ). Actually the QTC should take care of any battery crusher tendencies of a twisty. It will come on low first but with a fast twist it will come on high. Since there is no real switch or mechanical brightness control there should not be problems in these areas. No electronics or magnetic control to go wrong and the simplest UI in history, all intuitive. I will be comparing it to my PD McGizmos and Sunwayman V10R Ti. The optic has the advantage of being super tough and if it does get scratched it can be easily polished out and should also add to its ability to be waterproof.

Latest posts