• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: -Kerberos Quad P60 Drop-In (First run, single stage, direct drive XP-G R5)

beach honda

Enlightened
Hello all :wave:

I recently purchased a really nice host\quad light engine combo from this thread. And what a most excellently bright light engine it is! However, I have found that I am more a fan of longer run times as opposed to ultimate brightness. And in this case, the quad that came with this light is most certainly too bright for my needs anyhow! YMMV :shrug:

Now, that killer host that it came in (Oveready Z2+Cryo bezel) is staying with me, as I have other plans for it and plus it's just so rock & roll. So just the quad LE is up for sale and I am selling it at a price that I think is very bargain!

So, for sale:

-Kerberos Quad P60 Drop-In (First run, single stage, direct drive XP-G R5, 18650 recomended per Kenji)

-It is as rec'd from original seller to me and still in mint condition. (I turned it on once)

-Again, this sale is for the quad drop-in P60 light engine ONLY. NOT the Z2 or Cryos cooling bezel.

Z2Bezel.jpg

Price is: -SOLD $125 Shipped CONUS- Add $2 for insurance
(If this should be market price adjusted, please let me know)

Paypal info via PM. Add 2% if paying with CC.

First "Ill take it", gets it!

-cB

Last edited:

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: -Kerberos Quad P60 Drop-In (First run, single stage, direct drive XP-G R5)

How much for the entire package?

beach honda

Enlightened
Re: FS: -Kerberos Quad P60 Drop-In (First run, single stage, direct drive XP-G R5)

Sorry |2azorback, the host and bezel aren't being sold, I have other plans for it.

Thanks
-Chris

kayakjax

Newly Enlightened

Just got it, and WOW is it bright! Thanks!

red_hackle

Enlightened

Sorry |2azorback, the host and bezel aren't being sold, I have other plans for it.

Thanks
-Chris

Do tell - I was the first owner of this fantastic host and am quite curious what you have in mind!

Latest posts