Please Help Me Identify a "Strion" Bulb

Z-Tab

Enlightened
So I bought an empty Strion socket for my A2 and ordered a few "Strion Bulbs" off of eBay. They were from a seller with 100% feedback and were listed as #74914 Bulbs, which matched other Strion bulbs I found, so I figured that it would be fine. The image in the listing also matched other Strion Bulb images I found.

What I received is this --

qXqA8.jpg

Anybody have any idea what this is? Is it a cheap knock-off or did they just send me the wrong bulb?

It is much dimmer than the stock A2 bulb, barely matching the LEDs, so it is basically useless to me.

Thank you!

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I bought an empty Strion socket for my A2 and ordered a few "Strion Bulbs" off of eBay. They were from a seller with 100% feedback and were listed as #74914 Bulbs, which matched other Strion bulbs I found, so I figured that it would be fine. The image in the listing also matched other Strion Bulb images I found.

Anybody have any idea what this is? Is it a cheap knock-off or did they just send me the wrong bulb?

It is much dimmer than the stock A2 bulb, barely matching the LEDs, so it is basically useless to me.

Thank you!

That's not a Strion bulb.

Strion bulb has straight fillament and not curved like above picture.

Did it come in sealed package?

Z-Tab

Enlightened
Thanks for confirming that, fivemega. I hope that I can straighten this out with the seller.

They were not in a sealed package, but the seller did indicate that they weren't in retail packaging, so I wasn't expecting them to be. They posted this image:

w1HNo.jpg

Obviously, not what I received.

Z-Tab

Enlightened
Oy... the seller is trying to argue that they are the same thing. Sorry to bump my own thread... Does anybody know what the first one is?

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not a SuperStinger or Strion bulb. I just checked both. I don't know what it's for.:shrug:

Last edited: