Best price on Ultra Stingers?

GeorgeB

Newly Enlightened
I am thinking of getting one with the fast chargers(AC&DC)and if the year end bonus is good, maybe a Tiger light too
grin.gif
. Who has the best price, and who would you buy from?
Thanks for any help,
George

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would be interested too as the us is my next purchase. so far i've got a source for $90 shipped, both chargers(slow), but he is out and expecting a shipment wed.

i was told the fast chargers wear out the batteries quicker though, any truth to this?

JackBlades

Enlightened
Some member (I forget who) posted here awhile back that he had purchased a new US for $33.95
Yes, thirty-three dollars and ninety-five cents.

When I asked him "where" he never replied and the thread died.
frown.gif

Best I've seen in my limited search was right around $100 w/two chargers.......

axolotls

Enlightened
I got mine in February for ($101.22 + $9 Ship) = $110.22
from AZGR

Got the Ultrastinger with the Fast AC and DC Charger.

Blackbeagle

Newly Enlightened
I was shopping for one also. Ordered from Nitro-Pak at a little over $100. They had a 15% reduction for whatever was ordered so my actual price came down to $93.47. Dual AC/DC chargers, cradles, slow rate charger. Unfortunately, was backordered, but at that price, I can wait.

They don't list but have chargers, batteries, bulbs, and other lights like the XT-HP. The XT-HP price with dual chargers, cradles... was $91.79 and in stock. Shipping for my entire order was only $10.99 - that includes other stuff.

www.nitro-pak.com

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
beagle, you sure that's the website, couldn't find streamlight anywhere.

Blackbeagle

Newly Enlightened
Yep, that's their website. Double checked the address against my invoice. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have the complete catalog listed. I ordered out of their paper catalog.

For your reference, my invoice shows SKU 78014 for Ultrastinger flashlight w/AC/DC. SKU 75513 for SL Stinger XTHP flashlight w/AC/DC.

Nitro-Pak, Inc - (800) 866-4876. Their sales staff has always been real nice to deal with and if you have something special, (like the XT-HP which wasn't in their catalog), they take the time to look it up for you.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[email protected] sells on ebay for $90 shipped including both ac/dc chargers. he is expecting a shipment tomorrow.

that's the best price i've found and was going to buy from him until i decided to get the "8 tigerlight. he has good feedback.