• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SELL - Wood Covered bodies for Surefire 6P OR Solarforce L2

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
More Exotic Wood Flashlight bodies for sale. This time for the Surefire 6P Model OR a Solarforce L2. I use a Solarforce L2 body that will accept an 18650 battery. I am selling only the body, nothing else. These bodies have been turned down on my lathe and then a wood covering is added. The wood starts out as a solid 1 ¼ inch square block. It is drilled out and Gorilla glued to the body. I then turn it down to match the ridges on the body, there is a slight taper. I then sand and lacquer the wood.

I wait a day and then polish and wax the lacquer.

The 2 lights are Desert Ironwood, both are for sale. The single light is Amboyna burl.

Price - $52.00 for wood covering plus shipping with delivery confirmation in the US.

Priority Mail with delivery confirmation plus $5.90

Paypal information sent via PM. Payment within 24 hours after a post here saying " I'll take the _____ body "

Desert Ironwood
DSC_0019.jpg

Amboyna burl
DSC_0022.jpg

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
SELL - Sand Solarforce L2 with Koa wood covering

Another Wood Flashlights for sale. This time for Solarforce L2. The body will accept an 18650 battery. I am selling This Sand light with highly figured KOA wood. This body has been turned down on my lathe and then a wood covering is added. The wood starts out as a solid 1 ¼ inch square block. It is drilled out and Gorilla glued to the body. I then turn it down to match the ridges on the body, there is a slight taper. I then sand and lacquer the wood.

This is for the body, head, and tailcap with switch. There is no light module included.

I wait a day and then polish and wax the lacquer. I am amazed at how beautiful the Koa wood looks after this work is completed.

Price - $60.00 for wood covering plus shipping with delivery confirmation in the US of this wood

Priority Mail with delivery confirmation plus $5.90

Paypal information sent via PM. Payment within 24 hours after a post here saying " I'll take the _____ body "

I have a few available Solarforce 300LMs R2 Cree LED 5 mode 4.2V-8.4V emitters. If you are interested, I can add this in for $17.00 additional.

DSC_0012.jpg

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SELL - Sand Solarforce L2 with Koa wood covering

The picture seems to show the color as almost gray, This is one of the SAND colored lights. That color looks great with the Koa wood.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
These bodies are getting lonely, they need a Solarforce or Surefire head and tail to feel complete.....

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SELL - Sand Solarforce L2 with Koa wood covering

Holiday weekend bump..

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
They really look great on either a Solarforce L2 or a Surefire 6P.....

Picture gives an idea of how these look.

DSC_0032.jpg

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
One Final bump - still available - these will take an 18650 battery....