Interesting tidbit

RevDavid

Enlightened
Hopefully this hasn't generated a dozen threads already, but it is new to me, and I thought I would pass it on.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch codnutced at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are tpyed, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit oedrer. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

David <><

zumlin

Enlightened
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch codnutced at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it is iprmoetnt taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit odrer.

Dex

B@rt

Flashaholic
It is a bit hraedr if yuor ntavie lganauge ins't Eignhlhs tohuhg... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm... And I toguht snoemoe esle had adleray pstoed a smiialr trhaed auobt tihs bofere?

(See waht hnagnig aurnod CPF deos to yuor Eglnish? )

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Groovy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The worst thing about this finding is that spammers have already started using it in their junk as just another way to get around word filters. I`ve had several like this that they attempted to send me recently. Of course it never gets near me but that`s beside the point.

But honestly - if someone filtered those words so e-mails containing them would be deleted, what makes the senders of the new obfuscated e-mails think that they would suddenly change their mind and want to purchase the whateveritis this time round? I will *never* understand spammers....

Excuse the off-topicdness, but the spam-to-genuine-mail ratio here is rising again and it`s getting to me.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
I just think you guys have seen Roth type too much.

First and last letter huh? HA !!!!!!
You just have 2 letters that make a word, just stuck in a mess of letters and I can read it now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The sad thing is, he will read this thread, and complain that he couldnt understand it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
The bad thing is, he will use this as an excuse not to even attempt to type correctly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

This kinda reminds me of spead reading. Wonder how they do that. ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

tciey you are a cmoplete iidot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

my typing skills are unparalled!
hmmphh...

JOshooter

Enlightened
My Eglinsh tehecar pionetd tihs out to my casls and I'm tikhngin of dnoig tihs on my nxet roerpt.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
All you had to do was type some keywords in the search engine. Like codnutced, or Cmabrigde. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RevDavid

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Tree said:
All you had to do was type some keywords in the search engine. Like codnutced, or Cmabrigde. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder when the search engines will be smart enough to read like we do? Ckehcnig wtih Gogole... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dviad <><