Bass pro shops XPS Flashlights

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello and :welcome:

I'm really not sure but they look pretty good and the large model clams a MC-E with 600lms but looks can be deceiving. They do not describe the finish hardness Type II or III and at those prices I would like to know the lens material to, maybe someone can comment if they own one?

If it was me though I would rather buy one of the light's more discussed here on CPF so you know the in's and out's even before you buy it, plus like I said at those prices you can order some pretty good light's that are a little more well explored.

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
No firsthand experience, but they look pretty solid. I'm intrigued by the 6V model with green LEDs, anyone know where the greens are located? Is it like the Surefire A2? The specs don't look very impressive though.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I looked a little further into the descriptions and it does give a bit more info, like they have a type II finish and a glass lens.

bushwacker73

Newly Enlightened
I bought the 6v model with three Cree leds. I like it, seems like s really solid light. agood fit and finish and glass lens. I will stay posted.

Kingfisher

Enlightened
Any pics?

Going to be in the USA very soon - could spend all day in them Bass Pro shops...I usually do!

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
If the XR-E + 3 Green 6v version just uses 5mm green LEDs I'd be interested in replacing them with some reds for preserving night vision. If someone could verify the green LED type/modability it would be great...

Latest posts