• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Interested T/B Surefire C head (6P etc) but 2xC battery tube, for NiMH rechargeables

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
Folks, I know there used to be such a product offered, though in a longer-than-NiMH C-battery version to cover Li-Ions. Also I know it has not been offered for several years.

I would be interested in the Surefire "lego" type to use with 2xC batteries, in length appropriate for NiMH.

Also, the switch could be a simple, battery-tube-integrated 1-level twisty (no clicky).The head should use standard Surefire (or clone) C-size heads (e.g., Surefire 6P, 3P, etc.).

Idea is to be able to use some of the Malkoff drop-ins (M31 versions) but with longer runtimes that you can get using the C batteries, and with a bit more heft than is usual.

If others are interested, please join this thread, maybe one of our wonderful custom builders/modders here will find enough interested to build something!

If this proves feasible, I am in the market for 2 (so paying for the battery tube plus the twisty switch, no need for a head).

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega makes 2x26500 hosts that would work with 2xc cells no?

I guess twisty would be the challenging part.