• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: M-Zeppelin Surefire M6 MZOX-4!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: M-Zeppelin SF M6 MZOX-4!!

DSC02078.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

For Sale: Surefire M6 modded by M-Zeppelin!!

Specs:

Hardware:
- MZOX-4 heatsink: type II ano LED sink, chromate plated universal contact w/ 0.55" contact board
- Z bin Ostar w/ narrow beam Fraen and cosmetic trim ring
- (3) Cree XRE R2 WD
- (2) McR17XR
- (1) Optic for better throw/easily switchable with a McR19XR (not included)
- Blue Shark set at max current - 900 mA
- Powered 2xAW "C" Cells
- Custom PVC battery holder
- Custom recessed tailcup
- Includes 2xAW "C" Cells
- Custom RPM Ti Bezel, included ($80 value)

Specs:
- All LEDs in series, Vf = 28.6V@350mA, 31.7V@1A
- LED current 900 mA
- Light draws [email protected], [email protected], 1.75A@18V

"Light can be reconfigured to run on on 6 X CR123, or 6 X RCR123 with a separate battery carrier and the original tailswitch cup. With RCR123s, the over-current protection will likely kick in before low-voltage. I estimate the current protection to kick @ 1.5A when the cells are at approx 3.4V ea. Drive current can be dialed down for longer runtimes with the Shark trimpot, but is set to max brightness."

I will include both Tailcup guts for your use. Sorry I don't have the original FM battery carrier. Fell apart.

Original introduction thread from M-Zep can be found HERE!

Light is in perfect condition, no dings or chips. Never carried.

For Sale: ASKING $600!!!****SOLD****!!

International buyers, please indicate your intention to purchase in this sales thread first as a place holder and then PM me for additional shipping charges/arrangements (if necessary).

PM me with any additional questions.

Thanks for looking everybody.
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: M-Zeppelin Surefire M6 MZOX-4!!! ***PICS UPLOADED***

Bump with a new configuration and pictures.

MSax

BUBBA BERRY

Newly Enlightened

Hello Sir; I'm looking to purchase the MZOX-4 with the M-6 host. I have made post and pm's in the past, but that all changed after the crash. My post/pm do not count.Please contact me at [email protected]. I have a few questions. Thank you.

BUBBA BERRY

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it, Please mark it SPF. Thank you.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light is sold. Pending funds.

Thanks for your interest Bubba Berry.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment Received from Bubba Berry.

Light is Sold.

Thanks,
MSax