4Sevens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

I'd like to say a big big thanks to the 4Sevens for repairing my Fenix TK10 head (replacing LED which I've burnt accidentally). These guys are really professional, everything was tip top. Excellent communication as well. And no, I am not 4Sevens employee :). Just ordinary customer from Poland. Thanks guys once again!

Regards

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Przemo9(c), every experience I've had with the 4sevens team has been a pleasure, they are true professionals who seem to really care about their customers satisfaction, which is why their company continues to thrive. By the way, what exactly did you manage to do to your TK10 if you don't mind me asking? You ran 2 RCR123's didn't you?

fnsooner

Enlightened
:thumbsup: Me too. I sent a Fenix LD01 to them that had a problem. It took exactly a week for me to get my light back from the time I shipped it.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have sent them emails in the past telling them of faulty parts etc and I would get an email back saying that the new part was just shipped out and just send the faulty one back whenever convenient. Hows that for customer service?

Slashman

Newly Enlightened
I have sent them emails in the past telling them of faulty parts etc and I would get an email back saying that the new part was just shipped out and just send the faulty one back whenever convenient. Hows that for customer service?

Very impressive customer service.

I have many 4Seven's lights - none gone wrong yet but VERY reassuring to know that they offer this level of customer service.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do have good customer service and make some nice lights. Now if they would just make some lights with neutral tints I would buy some more. The last 4sevens light I purchased was in October 2010 becasue that was about the last time they had any lights with neutral emitters for sale. I got one of the last quark 123 XPG R4 neutral heads - no idea what tint bin it is but it has a nice tint (5A maybe?).

Last edited:

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do have good customer service and make some nice lights. Now if they would just make some lights with neutral tints I would buy some more. The list 4sevens light I purchased was in October 2010 becasue that was about the last time they had any lights with neutral emitters for sale. I got one of the last quark 123 XPG R4 neutral heads - no idea what tint bin it is but it has a nice tint (5A maybe?).
I agree only I prefer warm. I was lucky to get my warm light while they still had some left. I think I remember reading in a thread somewhere that someone had asked 4sevens if they were releasing any warms in the future and they said they had no intentions to do so. I'm only buying warm/high CRI for the most part so my options are becoming limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.