• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph for sale: SOLD

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Aleph for sale, I've had this light for a number of years in my collection. I've never carried it, it's in perfect condition. I don't know much about this light-it takes one CR123 rechargeable battery and has a creamy tint to it. Asking $185 shipped. PayPal & CONUS only please. First I'll take it gets it.

000_0191.jpg

Last edited:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aleph for sale

So I just started collecting McGizmo's and lately I've been curious and learning about these Aleph lights snd the Sandwich Shoppe in general.....I wonder if I really want to open Pandora's box?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

So I just started collecting McGizmo's and lately I've been curious and learning about these Aleph lights snd the Sandwich Shoppe in general.....I wonder if I really want to open Pandora's box?

Bought my first Aleph 2 days ago - arrives tomorrow, but my work is closed so I'll get it the 5th. I bought my first McGizmo about 4 years ago...., it is a SLIPPERY SLOPE........

wolfy

Enlightened

Aleph goodness!

A year ago I didnt have one, now I have many and I build light engines for them (tries to hide crazy smirk and twitching eye)...