So who were our Catherine Bell Fans?

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
If she were a real JAG Officer the crime rate in the Navy would soar just for the chance...

Amazing body, I mean intellect.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

I see pilates does a body good. I saw a TV segment that showed her before and after. She looked good before. But the yoga or whatever has definitely lengthened her musle tone and leaned her out.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif wholy crap!

bigcozy

Enlightened
This may be lost on you younger guys, but woman in her thirties and that has had a kid and looks like that is what Andy Griffith would call extreeeeeee good!

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man, no Ashley Judd. Now there's a thinking man's hubba hubba /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wilkey

raggie33

*the raggedier*
drew barrymoore she is my fav and i dont even lke blonds o and winnona ryder the shop lifter not the country singer.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer my fiance` over any of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Orion said:
I prefer my fiance` over any of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your fiance` in the room with you. No need to be frightened--just enter an empty post to let us know you can't discuss freely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah, I agree, I like you fiance` too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jason

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, she is not where to be found. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To be honest, she doesn't LOOK like the girls in those pictures, but she it, to me, much more beautiful because of her personality, character, and her love of me. She is physically good looking, though. A blessing in my life. We share many things in common and have a great time together. I will have a great marriage with her! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
I'm partial to brunettes. Catherine Bell is incredibly hot, but if you look over in the gallery list on the right you'll find another incredibly hot brunette by the name of Brooke Burke--definitely one of my all time favs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brooke Burke = hottest brunette, too bad shes no longer on Wild On.
brookeburke22_jpg.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gifWe're not worthy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif