• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium host: Delghi A2 head, 1x123 titanium E-C body , titanium C tailcap, from EU

dcjs

Newly Enlightened
I'm offering a titanium host that consists of the following components:

-Delghi A2 titanium head with bezel ring (does not include a window, reflector and light engine).

-1x123 Titan Body E-C, Ti6Al4V, E-series compatible head threads, C-series compatible tailcap threads, includes O-rings.

-C-series compatible titanium tailcap, Ti6Al4V, includes a brass screw-in holder for a McClickie switch and a McClickie rubber boot (does not include the McClickie switch)

All parts are fully lego-capable. Body and tailcap are made by myself. My idea was to have a light with better ergonomics than what most E-series tailcaps can offer, and to be able to change batteries without removing the head. The light is very comfortable in the "cigar grip", and besides that, it simply looks cool this way.

The finsih is not immaculate as is the nature of things with titanium, but the parts are well-made and threads have the right amount of tightness without being rough. I took a lot of images in an effort to best show what you can expect.

The McLux PD in the last pics is only shown for size comparison, it is not included in the sale.

I'm asking $300/€200 including shipping to the US or Europe. This is totally out of proportion when I think about how many hours I spent at the lathe making the custom parts, but obviously nobody could be expected to pay for a labor of love. :rolleyes:

tailcap2.jpg

tailcap1.jpg

parts2.jpg

parts1.jpg

komplett4.jpg

komplett3.jpg

komplett2.jpg

komplett1.jpg

head2.jpg

head1.jpg

body2.jpg

body1.jpg

DSCF7705k-1.jpg

DSCF7700k-1.jpg

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey David,

I am interested. Can you tell me what fits potentially in that head? Is it Aleph sized (for McGizmo light engines)? And the size of the front window opening (in case I have glass already)?

I would be primarily interested in the body and tail, if you'd be willing to entertain the idea of just those two pieces, shoot me a PM.

obi

nbjly

Enlightened
I'd hate to see it parted, but I would be interested in the head -

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
:takeit: as per our PMs, and :paypal:

Please, check PM's for shipping details. Thank you. :)

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you :)

That head would look awesome with a trit between every groove.

I see, Steve Ku has Ti light called "Gavina" at the market place under his dealer's thread, which has 6 trits around the head just like you said, I personally don't like too many trits in a single light,
Thanks for your suggestion, though :)

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received the light.

Thanks for your beautiful creation ! cheers, :wave:

Latest posts