le tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerwax

Enlightened
well its on again. best 3 weeks of the year.
does contador have the gonads to take performance enhancers and win again ? can schlek whip his *** . will it be evans year.

5 hours of unmissable tv every night for 3 weeks . yeah .

i reckon they could have a night stage with the quality of bike lights these days.

cheers

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the first year that I've gotten Versus (which carries the Tour in my area), so I'll get to kill a lot of time watching 'da boyz in spandex! Should be interesting. The DVR will be getting a workout!

Of course, I'm also trying to find time for riding the bike and finishing up a bike light project, so I don't really have time to watch all of the coverage. Maybe just wait till they hit the mountains and the real race starts??

A night stage would be interesting, but would make for lousy TV. "Well Paul, there go a bunch of lights down the road"... "Yes Phil, we can see by the particular CRI of the lead headlight that it's the Cervelo Team....." I think I'll pass. :)

Steve K.

DM51

Flashaholic
A more suitable place for discussing this topic would be The Locker Room in the MP - please feel free to re-post it there, but without any of the coarse language or references to drug abuse that you have used in post #1 above.

It's closed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.