• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Pink & Titanium Aeons

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I was searching through my parts drawers and found a few pink Aeon bodies that had never been built. I've got the four built and ready to ship - they're Type II anodized, are equipped with a nice neutral white Cree XR-E at 4500K color temperature, and a 2-stage driver that gives around 1.5 hours on high mode and 40 hours on low mode.

5906681027_65a0773e52.jpg

5907242094_87a4d33e6a.jpg

The photos came out a little darker than I would have liked, but the color is a pretty nice, light pink. :)

I'd like to get $175, including shipping worldwide (via USPS Priority International), for these. These are the last of the colored units I had made and I don't expect to be making any more of these for a long time. Paypal is [email protected] for those who are interested.

Also, I have 9 titanium Aeons available, built in your choice of warm or cool white available on the website here:
http://www.muyshondt.net/aeon.shtml
These are also the last of the current inventory of titanium Aeons - I do not expect to make a new batch for a while.

I still have a healthy number of natural lights available, but I am almost out of 4500K neutral centers (I believe I have around 10 total left). Once those are out I'll continue to offer the cool white for the foreseeable future. (Natural lights, too, are available on the site)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]. All lights ordered between now and Thursday will ship out no later than Friday afternoon.

Thanks folks.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enrique,

The pink turned out really cool actually! Thank you for keeping up the effort and offering us quite possibly one of the finest flashlights ever!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep one of these on a carabiner on a belt loop all the time..A very useful and well built EDC light. I think these are one of the must haves..Robert.

tshirley

Newly Enlightened
In my opinion the aeon is the best EDC ever. Small light but has tremendous throw for it's size. I have Titanium and just bought my Dad a Ha natural one. Real quality light.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
karlheinz3: Thanks. :) Your light will go out a little later this afternoon.

toby_pra: They're not glossy but they're not matte either - it's kind of in between. :)

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems that you all have a lot of interest in making clear that they are for your wives ... :nana:

nbp

Flashaholic
It seems that you all have a lot of interest in making clear that they are for your wives ... :nana:

I'm a guy and don't have a wife, and I'd buy a pink light if it was cool enough...which the Aeon is. :eek:oo:

Enrique, since you are shipping out lights on Friday, do you think that my warm Nat Aeon will be ready to go in the mail then too? You were going to check it over once more to ensure it was working properly and send it out, but I didn't hear what you found after that. Feel free to email me if there are any other concerns. Thanks again. :)

Nick

CrowdGather

Newly Enlightened
I'll take a pink one if there are any left. Sending PM now. I intend to not give it to my wife because I am very comfortable with my feminine side.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

As of this writing there is one pink light left and a few titanium ones still. If you've been on the fence for getting a titanium Aeon for a while this is it for a while. Today's batch of orders has done out, more will leave tomorrow and Friday.

nbp: Certainly.

bltkmt: Red has been gone for many years now, sorry. :(

Thanks folks.