finally bit the bullet and got a bc40..........

nodoubt

Banned
with 2 aw, 2900mah, 18650s, 2 aw rcr123s, for the gf's mini 123 s2........
and a trustfire , tr-001 to keep em juiced.......
couldnt take it anymore for the price....its gonna be a step up from my dorcy 220 lumen for sure....
man them aw batteries are expensive huh....
hope they are as good as folks say.....

ill keep yall posted and maybe even do a beamshot or 3 when i get it....:thumbsup:

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
with 2 aw, 2900mah, 18650s, 2 aw rcr123s, for the gf's mini 123 s2........
and a trustfire , tr-001 to keep em juiced.......
couldnt take it anymore for the price....its gonna be a step up from my dorcy 220 lumen for sure....
man them aw batteries are expensive huh....
hope they are as good as folks say.....

ill keep yall posted and maybe even do a beamshot or 3 when i get it....:thumbsup:

AW's are the best. Redilast is a new provider of 18650's and they are giving AW a run for their money. Both are quality cells. I never buy any li-ion cells that aren't protected. They are indeed worth it.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will have a blast with the BC40. I got to use one at the CPF camping trip in Stokes State Forest. It's a great light, especially when you consider the price.

Thrifty

Craig K

Enlightened
AW 2900mah are flat top batteries does the BC40 work ok with flat top batteries?

Chrisdm

Enlightened
The bc40 does work with flat tops.... and is hands down the most light for the money out there. Its got the fit, finish, look and feel of a $280 Malkoff. Remarkable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nodoubt

Banned
The bc40 does work with flat tops.... and is hands down the most light for the money out there. Its got the fit, finish, look and feel of a $280 Malkoff. Remarkable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ok.... so now this last day or so is really gonna be tough waiting .....hehe........:drool::)

houtex

Enlightened
I agree for the most part with Chrisdm, except for the finish. The head and tailcap showed alot of wear after a few days on my duty belt. I find it hard to get more light for the money.

nodoubt

Banned
I agree for the most part with Chrisdm, except for the finish. The head and tailcap showed alot of wear after a few days on my duty belt. I find it hard to get more light for the money.

leather belt ?
sure hope mine holds up better......

nodoubt

Banned
just got my bc 40........

and aw 18650s....

5 hours till dark.....:(
come on 9:00......
hehe.....ill try and post a few beamshots......
ps.....it is smaller than i had expected for sure.....
it doesent seem to be too far behind my 3200 lumen stanley hid in the lighted house.....we shall c......