Modder suggestion, includes Arc and Larry's Light.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modder suggestion, includes Arc and Larry\'s Light.

It seems that the ability to stand on end is common here. I have to admit I like it on some lights but not on others. I have a suggestion. This is a repeat of a suggestion made long ago but I think it is valid.

I am not good at making suggestions that provide a good visual but here goes.

Have a lip like found on the Larry light and the new Arc-AAA. Now in the middle of the the area inside of the lip. Mount a D ring or a tringle that can fold away. Have the lip sized to that it is just long enough when the D ring or triangle is folded away to stand properly. Then cut away part of the lip just enough for clearance of the lanyard or keychain attachment to clear.

My thinking could be all wet, but I think it would allow a shorter lip, allow good attachment point, will stand, and be a little shorter.

Any thoughts.

onelight

Enlightened
Re: Modder suggestion, includes Arc and Larry\'s Light.

Man he makes neat stuff!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Modder suggestion, includes Arc and Larry\'s Light.

oops...I should have looked longer...not exactly that but close to what I was thinking...I had long thought of a D ring that ran along the center rather than an O that was a was not centered. Was thinking that when it would hang. It would be balanced rather then have the center of gravity off set.

Latest posts