Small flashlights!!!!!!

esantana

Newly Enlightened
Ok, so I am obsessed with small flashlights (Lummi Wee, Drake, Draco, Steve Ku's 38DD, peak eiger 10180) I have these already! Which and where is the next great small light to get or currently in production?

moderator007

Enlightened
I like the ITP A3 upgrade edition with a li-ion 10440.
They do make these in stainless, if you like stainless.
Very bright for such a small light.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

sassaquin

Enlightened
I too, appreciate and collect tiny lights but could never afford your collection. Maybe you could post pictures someday for thoses of us who can only dream about them.
You should check out the Klarus AAAA, it is very small and super slim.
Also DQG II on Marketplace is worth a look.
If you are into tritrium, Krypto-Lite on the Marketplace is very small and exceptional quality. I bought a titanium model, but they are available in several different metals and finishes.:)

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Maybe a "Want To Buy" for a La Petite Killer from Photonfanatic? Not in production, but a jewlery-quality tiny light... :)

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
Great thread ! Sorry to take this topic of purchased lights a bit off course .

I have a couple of Peaks and looking into others, also a Bitz Pocket light . But liking small lights lead me to "build" a few small LOGO's for myself.

Here is a image of one to share. This is a Vital Gear 1 cell body, a TnC E-C adapter a Cryos cooling head to deal with heat. Stuffed with a nailbender XM-L Drop in rated at 650LM. :devil:

Pocket rocket ..

inhand.jpg

esantana

Newly Enlightened
Great sugestions! Thank you all of you! I will have to get one of those Muyshondt Aeons. Great light Flashmenow... Powerful! How is it possible that Modamag stopped producing those Drakes/Dracos? Risky to order a Wee/Raw, no more La Petite Killer! I cannot wait till some one produces another one... the one that everyone wants to get. In the mean time I will continue to educate myself and perhaps to start to modify or creating my own lights.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
gloringti.jpg

TiFli. Unfortunately not in production...... at the moment.

Last edited:

esantana

Newly Enlightened
I would love to get hold of one of those Muyshondt Aeons but I did not like the black or natural color, I will wait to get a change to get a colored one!

Lost in Kansas

Newly Enlightened
When we bought this house I never got around to (like many other things) electrically illuminating the closets. While in my local auto parts store I noticed a counter display of small LED flashlights, about the size of my thumb, 2 for $5. I didn't expect much at that price but they were stamped with the company name, Performance Tools, so I bought two. What great little lights they were. I've used one to search closets for the last two years. Can't wear it out. One I just slip in my pocket when I go out the door. Last Christmas I bought several as stocking stuffers. Yes, small flashlights fill definite needs. Even inexpensive ones. You can be forgiven for being obsessed with them.