• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Mac’s Ti SST-50 EDC

bmcgators98

Enlightened
WTS: Mac's Ti SST-50 EDC

Need to generate some funds for another purchase, so up for sale is a basically new Ti SST50 EDC. Light has 4500K SSC50 LED driven at 1.4a. This is a newer version that accepts 18350 cells. I will include 2 new AW IMR 18350 as well.

I lightly buffed the finish with some Scotch-Bright to remove a few carry marks.

I purchased the light directly from Mac and had to wait almost 9 weeks. Here is your chance to own one with no wait. It has been pocket carried a few times and I lightly buffed the finish with some Scotch-Bright to remove a few carry marks.

Paypal only please. Price includes paypal fees and CONUS priority shipping. First "I'll take it" gets it. $300.00 (International buyers please add +$10) (Sold)

img4067v.jpg

img3832s.jpg

img3830v.jpg

img3828y.jpg

Datiled modded 27LT from McGizmo, XP-G R5, 1A on high, absolutely beautiful beam, bombproof light, some VERY minor dings in the finish, as well as a scuff here and there. three green trits in the dimples on the head, held in with Norland. Mofo SS bezel, I have the original red bezel ring as well, which Ill include. Paypal only, price includes Priorty Shipping and paypal fees. $225.00 (Sold)

Additional Info can be found here.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?118172-McLuxIII-27LT-FAQ&p=1412239

Also have a McGizmo 3S XP-G light engine available. $80.00 (Sold)

Thanks for looking.

img4066k.jpg

img4064s.jpg

Last edited:

bmcgators98

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo 27LT + McGizmo Haiku XP-G Light Engine

I already miss it and have not even boxed it up yet. Unfortunately I have more lights than time to use them all.

wolfy

Enlightened

Unfortunately I cant help myself with McGizmo Aleph stuff, 27LT or HD45. Its not like I need more lights... :sigh:

But I only have one 27LT and it need company.... :rolleyes:

:paypal:

grayhighh

Enlightened

I'll take the SST50