• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: P7/18650 Mag *** Price Drop ***

mikeyx

Enlightened
SOLD: P7/18650 Mag *** Price Drop ***

2C Mag cut down for an 18650 and sporting a P7 emitter. Mint condition; never carried. Only P7 that I ever saw without a hole or cross in the middle of the beam. Specifications from the designer are as follows:

D-bin P7 emitter
MOP P7 Reflector from Britelumens
Glass lens
Body cut down to fit an 18650 (originally a 2C mag)
Custom made heatsink with glow epoxy around the pedestal
Plastic plug with brass center contact pressed into the backside of the heatsink.
Machined plastic battery diameter spacer. This solves any rattle problems when using the 18650 cell. The smaller diameter end of the spacer fits inside the tailcap.
McClickie switch in the tailcap. Inner diameter of tailcap has been threaded to fit an aluminum spacer plug which also has its internal diameter threaded to fit the McClickie switch. An original Maglite rubber switch cover (from a Mag D) fits neatly in the outer hole. All parts inside the tailcap are threaded so that they can be disassembled for service.

Beam is flawless with the Britelumens reflector. If the switch assembly has any resistance, its not enough for my multimeter to register. This means that the emitter is getting as much current as the battery can give it at 3.6v. The D-bin emitters are known to have a bit higher Vf than the C-bin, so this works out well for direct drive - keeps the current from going too high for the either the battery or the emitter.

$110 $105 PayPal preferred (no trades). Shipped USPS First Class mail with delivery confirmation (CONUS).

For international sales, any extra shipping costs will be added to the above price.

Add insurance or registration fees, if desired, as I will not be responsible for loss once the item has been shipped.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by payment within 24 hours. PM for Paypal info.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: P7/18650 Mag

nice light. what would be the runtimes and otf lumens? so this a direct drive, correct? any beamshots perhaps?

mikeyx

Enlightened

I'll try and get some beamshots up in the next few days. But for now, it is direct drive and seems to throw as far as my EagleTac T20C2 XM-L 550 lumen light, but has a smaller hotspot, much larger spill, and neutral tint. I have no idea about runtime.

Mike

mikeyx

Enlightened

Beam shot added. Unfortunately it does not show the nice emitter tint and large spill.

Mike

mikeyx

Enlightened

Deal fell through. Light still available.

Mike