• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: SPY007 XM-L

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I've decided to sell my Spy 007 because funds are needed for another hobby. This particular Spy has previously been owned by AreWeThereYetDad and Shado and is in excellent condition. It has been upgraded by Dafabricata with an XM-L for vastly improved output over the original Seoul emitter. The original emitter and heatsink are also included. It's a very nice light and a regretful sale.

I'm looking for *Withdrawn*US$825*Withdrawn* for the light, including worldwide postage via Australia Post Registered Airmail.

Pics:

FS0071.jpg

FS0072.jpg

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY007 XM-L

I was gone for a few days, surprised to see this one still here.
If I didn't have 3 SPY's already, I would be all over this one.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was gone for a few days, surprised to see this one still here.
If I didn't have 3 SPY's already, I would be all over this one.

I'm surprised as well, James is great to deal with and you can't beat the price! I believe #0228 is one of the 27 lights from the first run of SPY's? Like the other lights from the first run, #0228 has a nice audible "clicky" when you switch through the levels. The XM-L is a great LED with a nice tint, someone is going to be very happy with this!

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened

I'm surprised as well, James is great to deal with and you can't beat the price! I believe #0228 is one of the 27 lights from the first run of SPY's? Like the other lights from the first run, #0228 has a nice audible "clicky" when you switch through the levels. The XM-L is a great LED with a nice tint, someone is going to be very happy with this!

Thanks, Todd. Unfortunately, the market for custom lights seems to have softened up lately. I'll bump this one up with a price drop.