Wolf-Eyes: what gives?

Lupercal

Newly Enlightened
Hi. It's been years since I've posted here; I wonder if anyone remembers me. I live in Tasmania if that jogs anything.

I'm curious if anyone can fill me on this subject; please remember I've been out of the loop for ages.

Back about five years ago I tried to buy Wolf-Eyes flashlights from the US, and found that they wouldn't ship to Australia (no explanation given.)

Nowadays there is a wolfeyes.com.au website selling into Australia with torches which seem just like the (US?) versions - however when I try to find US retailers selling even into the US, I get messages like 'no longer selling Wolf-Eyes - please contact the guys in China' (paraphrased).

So what has happened in the past few years?

Cheers

Loop

Norm

Retired Administrator
The first link when Googling "wolf eyes torches" should help.
Norm

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does that help?

I think the answer to the OP is that there is no U.S. distributor (and I may be wrong).

Norm

Retired Administrator
The OP is in Australia and the first link I pointed to is the Australian distributor :rolleyes:
Norm

How does that help?

I think the answer to the OP is that there is no U.S. distributor (and I may be wrong).

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not trying to start anything but in his first post he already showed that he knew about the Australia distributor as he included that link.

I thought he wanted to know what was the deal with Wolf Eyes not being in the U.S. anymore as in perhaps he is worried that the company might be going out of business or something. I've wondered the same thing.

Norm

Retired Administrator
I missed that small detail, I shouldn't post when I'm out shopping with the Wife. :shakehead
Norm

tycan

Newly Enlightened
i am a new comer from China , i checked it once i saw wolf eye, it is very popular flashlight around here. but i have never bought it because i am sf fun.

Lupercal

Newly Enlightened
I'm not trying to start anything but in his first post he already showed that he knew about the Australia distributor as he included that link.

I thought he wanted to know what was the deal with Wolf Eyes not being in the U.S. anymore as in perhaps he is worried that the company might be going out of business or something. I've wondered the same thing.

Yes, thank you. Though what I wanted to know, specifically, was 'Is Wolf-Eyes now a dodgy asian bootleg of the old company which wouldn't ship to AU.' But I think you kinda understood that. Thanks.

NB: are there any US customers who have bought Wolf-Eyes recently? If so, from where, and were they alright?

Loop

Last edited:

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wolf Eyes was always an Asian company as far as I know. Maybe recent customers can post but if past experience on this board is any indication ...it might be a while as there was never that much interest on here for Wolf Eyes.