what light to get

jeffr5

Newly Enlightened
does anyone know anything about the LT-2 X i just ordered one but its on back order so im debating on weather i change my order maybe to a rechargable light. id like to know what you guys and girls think. thanks for all the help

sleep creeper

Newly Enlightened
Re: streamlight LT-2 X

Yeah i have one...got it about 1 week ago its pretty good but i have a strion led hp and a strion led that are rated at 160 lumens and are recharchable and they are way brighter even though the tl2 x is rated at 200 lumens

jeffr5

Newly Enlightened
Re: streamlight LT-2 X

thank you thats what i needed to hear i want the brightest light with strobe i can find for not to much cash. i thought the tl2x might have been the answer maybe the 4sevens quark 123 turbo x, its rated to 450 lumen on max and has 3 flash modes. im pretty new to this i usually only have cheap lights .

jeffr5

Newly Enlightened
HELP i want a new tac light with strobe and dont know what to get streamlight or 4sevens. i have a guy going to Georgia so he can get me a 4seven with no wait on shipping or order a streamlight. :thanks:

jeffr5

Newly Enlightened
im actually considering the 123 turbo x 450 lumens

DM51

Flashaholic
I'm merging your 2 threads - it wasn't necessary for you to start a second one. The combined thread is moving to LED Flashlights.