• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Withdrawn* Milky Normand - Project M Quad SSC P4 Ultra-Stubby 1D Mag - Mint

nbjly

Enlightened
This is a Milky 'Normand' - ProjectM X600.4 - 600 Lumens, 4 emitters. It has a ModaMag 4 x AA battery adapter, and it will also run on a single LiIon. It is in mint condition, the only flaw I can see is a couple bright spots on the very sharp edged fins. 600 Lumens is still bright, and the UI this has is awesome, it is the same as used on the Gotham. It has a low-low mode I'm guessing is about .1 Lumen all the way up to "light up the back yard"

This light represents a lot more fabrication than most of the mods I see - the body appears to be made from an unknurled section of Mag tube and quad-bored. A custom switch is installed in the tail cap. The head is finned and then the whole thing is anodized - matches nicely. As usual (if you can call it that) the light engine is all custom made. Just mentioning this, as opposed to the Surefire mods and such that are pretty much legos except for the light engine (certainly not knocking such lights, I have a few that are great)

Questions - Please PM

Price includes Priority Mail w DC shipping - Insurance and/or International shipping is extra.

$450<$425><NOW*withdrawn*>

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: WTS Milky Normand - Project M Quad SSC P4 1D Mag - Mint

:bump:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: WTS Milky Normand - Project M Quad SSC P4 1D Mag - Mint

:bump:

Price Drop