Post your next light

Ian2381

Enlightened
Reading post by post in cpf I'll probably going to get a fenix TK41 next, not unless there comes better options on AAs. Also looking hardly on Zebralight Q50.:devil:

woodentsick

Enlightened
HDS High CRI clicky.

After selling a couple things on the Marketplace, I now (hopefully) have enough funds for it! :party:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also want a TK70, but I don't know if I'll be able to actually go through with it. It's just so expensive compared to any other lights I've bought, and I'm not sure how much I really need it. But it would be really cool!

yliu

Enlightened
Pretty sure I will get a Sunwayman T20C, and probably an Surefire Kroma with it.

Samy

Enlightened
I want a 1xAAA in stainless either a Klarus X6 or a 47's Revo. The Revo has a lower low but the Klarus has a higher high, is $10 cheaper and looks better I say. The lower low of the Revo and its UI is winning me so far.

Cheers

scout24

Flashaholic
After a very generous loan (Thanks, Dan! :) ) and test-drive, I'm going with a ZL 600. Awesome UI, smaller than you'd think, and stinkin' bright on high. A very usable low level seals the deal. That, and the price...

someguy4747

Newly Enlightened
My next light will probably be a Preon 2, I was set on stealth black but I am thinking maybe blue now. I think they are neat looking lights and they are relatively cheap which means I can buy one without feeling buyers remorse although my flashlights always seem to be exempt from buyers remorse...hmmm. If I had the money it would be a tough call between the TK35 or a TK41. I am also feeling like I really need to try a neutral or warm tint light. Did 4sevens ever make a neutral or warm Preon? I am curious about ZL as well. Maybe a SC600w may be in my future if it ever exists. All the ways I would spend the money I don't have...

Richub

Enlightened
I think I'll be buying a Fenix E15 when 'my' shop has one in stock.

After that, I might be on the lookout for a single AA light.

The TK70 is definitively off my list, it's just too big to easily carry around, and too expensive to buy (including batteries & charger) just to show off with it.

grayhighh

Enlightened
Im going to get a E1e.

I like the look of it, and the size are great to be in my pocket.

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got the Solarforce L2T on order, I always wanted a C2 and this looks just as good with the matte black anodizing and top build quality of solarforce but at an affordable price. I also have the new Sky Ray 3x XM-L T6 light on order, fully regulated, well heatsinked with hardly any output drop over 25minutes and more, all at over an estimated 1500 OTF for $50. You can't beat that, in this link it compares favourably with the Olight SR92 at 8 times the price! http://www.thaicpf.com/webboard/ind...ction=dlattach;topic=2848.0;attach=6355;image

I've recently gone down the philosophy of 'know more spend less' as there is a lot of great stuff out there for those on a budget, it just takes the knowledge to sort the quality out from the masses of poor products. I'm looking forward to the zebralight Q50w and the H502w for future purchases which can't be replicated so well by anyone willing to make them at a cheaper price.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
A stainless AA and AAA light. Prob a Peak, Maratac or a Itp.

Have my big lights, now looking for smaller glovebox and keychain lights. Hehe and some huge lights for later like a Firesword V or something along those lines.

EnduringEagle

Enlightened
How about this one ( once I get the money together).
0001SS-2011-01-23_21.48.16.jpg

Last edited: