• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SALE CLOSED McLUX III TI PD, LIONCUB, MILKYSPIT modded, ALEPH 19...

chago

Newly Enlightened
I'm reluctantly selling these lights to fund another toy. Here we go:

1- Mclux III PD in titanium. It's stock (i.e. Luxeon III), from Don's original run, and is in "as new" condition. Has tritium on piston and blasted ti clip. $475 SOLD

2- Mr.Bulk Lion Cub in natural Ha-Nat. Serial CPF LE 032/100. Light is also stock (i.e. Luxeon III) has a lanyard ring installed, and is pretty much mint. These were some of the best lights that came out of Mr. Bulk's shop. Smooth operators, with variable brightness (you can scroll up/down from 64 brightness levels with the push of a button), very bright btw, and very compact. If you're not familiar with them, do a little search, it'll be worth your while. $265$250$240$230SOLD

3- Custom light consisting of a partially anodized Delghi Ti head, Ti bezel, LE by Milkyspit (Seoul P4), Ha-Blk Aleph CR-2 powerpack, and partially anodized Mirage Man Ti tail. LE designed as a two stage, but comes with a single stage clicky switch. You can easily swap in a two stage switch and voila! Can run on both primaries and rechargeable. This is truly a unique light, with very nice output/tint. $475[/B]$425$390$375$350WITHDRAWN

4- Aleph 19 in Ha-Nat with Cree XR-E LED, and anodized Ti bezel. Single stage and very bright. As new from the SS. $150 $140WITHDRAWN

5- PEU E-series Ha-Nat pineapple body. $50$45$40$35$30SOLD

First "I'll take it" has priority. Payment via Paypal, and I'll eat the fee. Shipping cost for the lights and body is a flat $5.00 to anywhere in the US via Priority with DC. I'll ship elsewhere at buyer's cost. No trades please, looking for cash at this point. However, if you have a reasonable cash offer in mind, be my guest.

Some pics:

IMG_6497.jpg

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6500.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLUX III TI PD, LIONCUB, MILKYSPIT modded, ALEPH 19...

I'll take the McLux iii PD. PM me your paypal info....I work evenings so i will have to send paypal after midnight EST in USA......Thanks....Robert.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal::thanks:I didnt see the PP addy to start with...Sorry.....Thanks...Robert...:)

chago

Newly Enlightened

Got payment Robert, Thanks! light ships tomorrow.

The Aleph 19 has the Cree XR-E, but can't recall the le...

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much did the McLux lll Ti PD sell for?

fyrstormer

Banned

Ti PD, not PD-S. Perhaps it should be called PD-L, since it uses a Luxeon emitter. In any event, it's older and rarer than the PD-S. A nice score for blackbalsam.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice score for Ti-PD !

BurkStar

Newly Enlightened

Someone needs to grab that CPF Lion Cub! I've got #36 and its one of two lights along with my Gotham that I won't get rid of. Another great feature is that it'll take any of the Chameleon battery tubes so you can use just about any size rechargeable.

Zot

Enlightened

+1. Sure wish folks would keep the price in. :ironic:

Me too.
:devil:

I'm reluctantly selling these lights to fund another toy. Here we go:

1- Mclux III PD in titanium. It's stock (i.e. Luxeon III), from Don's original run, and is in "as new" condition. Has tritium on piston and blasted ti clip. $475.

2- Mr.Bulk Lion Cub in natural Ha-Nat. Serial CPF LE 032/100. Light is also stock (i.e. Luxeon III) has a lanyard ring installed, and is pretty much mint. These were some of the best lights that came out of Mr. Bulk's shop. Smooth operators, with variable brightness (you can scroll up/down from 64 brightness levels with the push of a button), very bright btw, and very compact. If you're not familiar with them, do a little search, it'll be worth your while. $265

3- Custom light consisting of a partially anodized Delghi Ti head, Ti bezel, housing an LE by Milkyspit (Seoul P4), Ha-Blk Aleph CR-2 powerpack, and partially anodized Mirage Man Ti tail. LE designed as a two stage, but comes with a single stage clicky switch. You can easily swap in a two stage switch and voila! Can run on both primaries and rechargeable. This is truly a unique light, with very nice output/tint. $500

4- Aleph 19 in Ha-Nat with Cree LED, and anodized Ti bezel. As new from the SS. $150

5- PEU E-series Ha-Nat pineapple body. $50

First "I'll take it" has priority. Payment via Paypal to chagogutierrez at hotmail dot com and I'll eat the fee. Shipping cost for the lights and body is a flat $5.00 to anywhere in the US via Priority with DC. I'll ship elsewhere at cost. No trades please, looking for cash at this point. However, if you have a reasonable cash offer in mind, be my guest.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the McLux III Ti PD today in as you said like new condition (Absolutely Beautiful Light) Thank You very much.....Robert.

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Any interest in parting out the A19? I'm interested in the head if you do.

chago

Newly Enlightened

Up one more time with another drop.

chago

Newly Enlightened
Re: REDUCED! McLUX III TI PD, LIONCUB, MILKYSPIT modded, ALEPH 19...

Tough crowd! Let's do one more drop...