• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SPY TRI-V

JoeB42

Newly Enlightened
For sale a new Cool Fall SPY Tri-V
Never used or carried Dead Mint condition (safe queen) !
Tri-V #0433 will come with a lanyard and the original little plastic box / bead.

Asking $2100 (net to me if using pp).

Price is including shipping (Tracking numbers will be send)
Would like to keep the sale CONUS

No trades at this time
Thanks
JOE

spy2f.jpg

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
I occasionally think it's amazing/ridiculous/absurd that I spent $2000 on a flashlight...and then I pick up my Tri-V and use it, and I'm reminded that it's the Apollo 11 of flashlights. In all likelihood nobody will ever build another light like the Tri-V.

I occasionally think it's amazing/ridiculous/absurd that I spent $2000 on a flashlight...and then I pick up my Tri-V and use it, and I'm reminded that it's the Apollo 11 of flashlights. In all likelihood nobody will ever build another light like the Tri-V.
Except maybe Data.

This is an exceptional light and I'm trying (like many others) to find a way. ;) Good luck to others - Joe is straight up, solid. You can't go wrong.

Matt7337

Enlightened
Oh wow... I would almost sell the ~£1500 worth of lights that I currently own plus one of my smaller servers in the morning to be able to afford this! :D I have always wanted one, ever since I came around here and got addicted to customs. GL with the sale, someone's going to get an amazing piece of engineering and I have no problem admitting I'll be jealous :p