What was the last flashlight that made you grin that evil, powerful light grin?

luceat lux vestra

Enlightened
Title says all
maybe I should have said
What was the last flashlight that made you grin that evil, awesome light grin?

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Just last night, when i got to test my new neutral scorpion v2 with turbo head. A LOT of throw for a small light.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ScottFree

Newly Enlightened
A few days ago when I received my first RA light, a EDC Tactical 200. Bring on the rotary,

h_nu

Enlightened
Not the newest kid on the block but I still like the Fenix TK40. I can have it in a pocket and it still surprises people. Bright flashlights aren't as common in most households as you might think.

We had a several hour power outage in our neighborhood last weekend. I used my TK40 indoors as bounce illumination on the lowest setting and then outside on high. :)

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd also say the Fenix TK40.(oddly enough,another light that makes me giggle with astonishment is my Preon 2 Ti.How a light so small can be so bright is amazing.)

Roccomo

Enlightened
My LS20 from Don. Have not bought another light since (08)

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
I would have to say one of my latest LEGO's This little pretty is stuffed with a XM-L U2 bin. Driving at 2.8 is rendering about 900lm. :devil:

900.jpg

Connor

Enlightened
For me it was the Quark MiNiX 123 (X-ML T6) with an IMR 16340 fresh of the charger. Huge grin. Seriously. =]

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight SC600

Nothing else I have or know of can do this many lumens in this small of a package for 2hrs, I can hold it indefinitely as well meaning I don't have to shut it off because of heat after 5 minutes, that keeps the grin going and going.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
My TK45 still brings a big smile across my face even though I shine it daily all around the apartment for fun.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just imagining how the new M6LT would throw gets me grinning (not evil grinning).
Especially after seeing pics/ and video of what the new M3LT and UB3LT can do.

Really loving that Lens/optics combo that SF uses, are there any other companies that use that lens/optic combo?
If not, why?
Such an awesome beam!

warmurf

Enlightened
My new Electrolumens Big Bruiser 3 x XML with a single 26650IMR. Belts out around 2400 OTF lumens is smaller than say a TK40. Built like a tank, shiny like a hot rod.