• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *FS:MJP 15-3 & 2x123 McClicky (e-series)*7/23 FINAL REDUCTIONS!*

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
*FS: 2x123 Ti McClicky (e-series) AlTiN coated*10/5 Price Drop*

#1- MJP 15-3
Price $350. $325. $300. $275. $205 *SOLD*
Original owner, bought in Feb of 08.
This is a Surefire L4 head modified by Arcmania (Mike Jordan) with a 15 watt Ostar LED and custom sink. A 3 cell "E-Series" battery tube with McGimo Ti clip and McClicky finishes it off, hence the name I helped coin, the 15-3. With 4 levels of light, high pushing around 900 lumens, it is a most excellent wall of light, nice and floody.
IIRC, primaries only for this one.
There is small ding on the edge of the bezel (seen in pic)

#2- 2x123 E-Series Ti McClicky W/AlTiN Coating
Price $250.$225. $205 NOW $175
Also up is a 2x123 McClicky that I had coated in Modamags last coating run with AlTiN to help the Ti body match the black MJP 15-3 head and to turn the 15-3 into a 15-2! The AlTiN was not a perfect match to the black anodize but the dark gray coating looks good.

Now for some pics of items #1 and #2:
MJP15-3collage.jpg

MJP15-3collage1.jpg

MJP15-21.jpg

Outputs are the same for both 2 and 3-cell battery tubes, with less runtime, of course, with the 2-cell configuration. I have been running primaries with the 3-cell configuration with good results and R123's with the 2-cell configuration for the "cheaper lumens' factor.
Bezel up carry with the stock 3 cell tube or bezel down with the 2 cell tube.
Although the 15w Ostar that the 15-3 is sporting is a bit dated, and with this light being over 3 years old, it still kicks out a very respectable amout of light for either a 2 or 3 cell arrangement, especially for a fairly compact 2-cell package.
Output and beam profile is most similar to my MAC's SST-50 MAG Drop-In, with the drop-in having a slightly stronger hot-spot but slightly more overall light from the 15-3 (no actual measurement here just my eyes' opinion!).

#3- MAC's TRI-EDC ORANGE CERAKOTE 4500K W/CLIP
Price *$260 SOLD*

MAC's excellent TRI-EDC from the first run.
Here are some specs from Mac's sales thread:
-German Quality Glass Lens
-4500k Light Engine
-Lux RC 3-modeTri-XPG Light Engines
-McClicky Switch with Silicone Boot
-Powered via IMR R123 or the Ultrafire 18350 Cell

I did a modification to, IMO, better the stock clip.
In stock form, the clip has saw-like edges that reek havoc on the corner of your pocket after repeated clippings and uncippings. So I smoothed out the edges to make it more pocket friendly! (see pic below)

The one bummer, somewhere along the short time I carried this light, I managed to get two small dings in the bezel, I think. It was never dropped or banged so its a mystery to be where they could have come from, they could have been there when I received the light and just did not notice them because they are small and my eyes suck! It wasn't untill I took these pics that I noticed them because the pics exagerate the size of the dings.
Now for those confounded pics!
collage1.jpg

collage2.jpg

You can see in the lower left pic the difference between the jagged stock clip edge and the modified smoothed out clip edge, much more pocket friendly!
And in the lower right pic at the 11:00 and 12:00 position, the two small dings.

Paypal only.
First Ill take it in this thread has priority.
Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included in price.
Shipping sent Priority with delivery conformation.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!
Michael.

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Re: *FS:MJP 15-3 & MACS TRI-EDC ORANGE*

I'll take the Orange Tri-EDC!

PM Sent.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent.

The Tri-EDC is now SPF.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal received.
#3 is now sold!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry all. I tried to update the thread title but the edited title only appears above the first post and not in the B/S/T menu.