• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Macs` SST-50 EDC Titanium and Macs` Ellie 2

ftumch33

Enlightened
For sale 2 of Macs` creations.
An SST-50 EDC in Titanium (from the first run, mint condition with clip!) and
Macs` Ellie 2 (P7).
Both lights only run once to drool over but never carried.
The Ellie 2 is not perfect in it has the usual machine marks but in otherwise excellent if not mint condition.
I do not have batteries for the Ellie 2 but I do have the IMR cells for the SST-50 EDC that I will include for free.
The only thing with the IMR`s is that they were charged once, tried out and then left on my shelf so they have no charge. Use/charge at your own risk :)
Asking $725 for the Ellie 2
Asking $300 for the SST-50
Once again, I cannot do paypal, not interested in trades and please post here first if you`ll take it or have any questions.
Shipping CONUS only!
My camera is charging and pictures to follow shortly (if the lights have not sold by then)
Thanks!
-Frank

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Macs` SST-50 EDC Titanium and Macs1 Ellie 2

two questions will come up on the SST-50 (already have one - GREAT light)
1. 4500K or 6500K (warm/neutral vs cool)
2. 2.8A or 1.4A, the imr cells infer it's 2.8 but may have been bought just for inherently safer than regular Li-ion

Xuen7

Newly Enlightened

can i take the sst shiipped to SG

ftumch33

Enlightened

two questions will come up on the SST-50 (already have one - GREAT light)
1. 4500K or 6500K (warm/neutral vs cool)
2. 2.8A or 1.4A, the imr cells infer it's 2.8 but may have been bought just for inherently safer than regular Li-ion

Ah, I knew I was missing something :)
6500k(cool). The driver is 2 mode with burst mode I believe (would that infer the 2.8A?). The cells are IMR 16340 3.76 550mah.
Just found the post from the 1st run sales thread about the driver (just in case anyone was wondering)...
Right from the fingers (lol) of Mac;

`For those of you that like it bright and don't want any stobe's or SOS modes. I can install a 3 level driver board 140ma-1000ma-2500ma. Your basically getting the same output as the 2 level driver board along with a super bright burst mode. The 2500ma mode will need to be used with common sense!

If this driver board is chosen you must use the AW's IMR16340 cell`

Last edited: