What is the smallest and brighest flashlight?

Gushard

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a reallly small flashlight that has a high lumen output (at least 120 lumens or more). If you know of any flashlights like this, please tell me about them, I already have the Streamlight Scorpion LED. I would also like the flashlight to be at least 8 inches or smaller. Thank you

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
The 4Sevens Quark Mini CR2 is only 2 inches and has 180 lumens. $39

Or the miniCR123 is 2.3 inches and has 189 lumens. $39

samgab

Flashlight Enthusiast
...and the Quark miniX 123 has 210 OTF lumens, with an XM-L emitter. It's also 2.3" long (and costs USD$49).

Hmm, and 8 inches isn't really that small. The Fenix TK35, for instance, puts out 820 ansi lumens, is less than 6.5" long, and costs less than USD110. Not bad.

Edit again; Oh, what was I thinking: I forgot about the Zebralight SC600 XM-L. 750 lumens and 4.2" long. USD$95.

Last edited:

stoli67

Enlightened
How about a tri-edc from macs customs....3.5 inches. 700 lumens
$199 aluminum. .... $350 titanium

I don't know anything smaller and brighter than this..... I have two

I only mention this light because you have not mentioned price.

buckedy

Newly Enlightened
Hey-hi, I'm new to the CPF forums, cheers.

I've got one of the keyring LED Lensers (V9), fantastic size (less than 70mm long and less than 10mm wide without clip), but the output isn't mind-blowing.... so methinks the Lummi Wee or Raw might be my next EDC purchase.

Any opinions on the Lummi product?

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any opinions on the Lummi product?

Only order if you can do without the money. Orders are taking many months to fill if they get filled. There is a thread if you search chronicling the issues with lummi.

N10

Newly Enlightened
the "spy" from cool fall? never owned one but looks pretty small from the pics i've seen...a tad pricey though

AaronG

Enlightened
Last edited:

kvsitinw

Banned
The smallest and brightest will be updated in a short time, so I'm not sure which one is the -est one, maybe the next one.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
You could get a VanIsle quad LED drop-in for a Solarforce L2 body and have about 1600 lumens in a 5 inch flashlight. Of course it would put you back $300+ and you could only run it for 10 minutes at a time without it searing your palms, but you'd have a pretty good case for "the smallest & brightest" flashlight.

Loomin

Newly Enlightened
I know a lot of CPF'ers are against cheap Chinese made lights, but DX has an ultrafire 1200 lumen "Mfg. Rating" (probably closer to 750-850) for $29 with an XM-L T6 "digitally regulated at 3A". It's only 5.7 inches long and less than an inch and a half wide at the lens. My dad has one and i'll tell you it is actually relatively nice and shockingly bright for it's size. 5 modes so it's actually useful for more than just blinding people

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
:naughty:I just picked up a JetBeam BA10. It's just a hair over 4 inches, uses one AA, and is rated at 160 lumens. It's my favorite EDC. It has a forward clicky. I paid $40.85 on eBay...

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
OP hasn't returned to this thread. Maybe their question was answered, maybe it wasn't??

KLowD9x

Banned
My personal recommendation: the Spark SL6. Available in cool or neutral white. Five current controlled brightnedd modes, dual switches, single 18650, 800 lumens in cool white, 740 in neutral and right about 4 inches long.

I love mine!

buckedy

Newly Enlightened
Only order if you can do without the money. Orders are taking many months to fill if they get filled. There is a thread if you search chronicling the issues with lummi.

Thanks for the heads-up Thujone! I certainly don't want to be hanging around for ages just to get my hands on what is already a high-priced product.

Shame though, it looks so pretty..

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 1xAAA Fenix (LD01 in stainless steel special version) is tiny and can easily fit on a keychain. With a 10440 LiIon, it can put out a pretty big light. Not sure if it can hit 120 lumens, but it can get reasonably close.

Of course, it will get pretty hot and will run for only a short period of time. It is an amazingly small flashlight for what it can put out, no doubt about it.