• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lummi Raw and Wee. PRICE REDUCED.

mally

Newly Enlightened
I've got these 2 little lights for sale. They're so good looking that i'm scared to use them incase i damage them. I received the Wee mid October last year, then received the Raw at the beginning of the year.
The Wee has had an hour or two use. Excellent condition apart from a tiny dink close to the lens. It is the Nickel silver version with 100 lumen output and is fitted with 2 ice blue locator beads. Comes with 2 cells and swivvel connector.
The Raw has been used less than the Wee and has spent most of it's life in the plastic container that it ships in from Lummi. It has a little rubbing on the side, no doubt from the container itself. Again, it's in Nickel Silver and has the 20/200 lumen output. Fitted with the three Ice blue locator beads and swivvel connector. This one has 2 cells too.
Together they come with the plastic containers they arrived in, a Nano charger with magnet spacers, a usb charger and a belt clip.

Given how hard these are to receive (although very easy to order :mad:) and the optional extras, i'd like £175 (GBP) delivered anywhere in the world. Buyer to absorb Paypal costs.

SAM_0545.jpg

SAM_0546.jpg

Last edited:

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lummi Raw and Wee.

Greetings. If you end up splitting the pair I would have interest in the Wee. Thanks Glenn

precisionworks

Flashaholic

I'd be interested in the Raw, if you split them.

Since Glenn wants the Wee & I want the Raw ... why not sell them to us :)

How much for each one by itself?

mally

Newly Enlightened

What about £100 for the Raw, and £75 for the Wee? It'll cost me extra to send them by themselves, but I don't mind.

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened

What about £100 for the Raw, and £75 for the Wee? It'll cost me extra to send them by themselves, but I don't mind.

Mally. Thanks for concidering splitting up the pair. I will have to pass. Late this afternoon ran into a steep car repair on my wife's car. Took away my mad-money for the week. So sorry.

Also to Barry, sorry I won't be able to make the buy with you.:mad:

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested but would like to know if you also have the extra o-ring pack or additional replacement lens to go along with the Wee?

mally

Newly Enlightened

Sadly not LumenHound. They're so new and have only been used a little, so shouldn't need any replacements for a good while yet.

mally

Newly Enlightened

Anyone want either light seperatley?

mally

Newly Enlightened

Price reduced to £155 for the pair, or £90 for the Raw and £65 for the Wee. First buyer gets choice of charger.

mally

Newly Enlightened

Both sold and shipped. Enjoy guys, and thanks!!!