• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ( SOLD ) McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with XM-L LED , Last $$$ drop , PICS ADDED.

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened
( SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS )( PRICE DROP , LAST ONE $350.00 ) Bought this light from Don , tested to make sure it worked , then off to my safe it went. Thought I could , but I just can't bring myself to carry and use a light that is this expensive. I am to afraid I might lose it or drop it. ( Impulse Buy ). Really isn't doing me any good just setting in my safe , I'am not a collector so , ( $350.00 , MINT CONDITION ) shipped any where in the lower 48. Can send pic via iphone if wanted. First post, I'LL TAKE IT , gets it. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened
Re: ############ FS:( NEW ) McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with XM-L LED ############

:twothumbsOne of the best looking lights of all times , IMO. Don't let this one get away.

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

I never received the pics the other day...

Mike

precisionworks

Flashaholic

I just can't bring myself to carry and use a light that is this expensive.
They aren't any different than other high quality tools. Put a lanyard through the clip & you'll never drop it (as long as you use the lanyard every time you grab the light). Don't believe my Ti PD-S has ever been dropped, but the Sundrop has landed on concrete more than a few times. As has the Haiku.

Use it and enjoy it. Not another light out there that's even close.

tsl

Enlightened

What is the tint of the XM-L ... cool white, neutral, or warm? Do you have any pics of the beam .. or can you describe it in words?

fyrstormer

Banned

The titanium used for McGizmos is extremely hard. I tossed mine several feet into the air and it landed bezel-first on concrete and the damage to the titanium is only barely enough to catch the edge of my fingernail. Anyway, just think how much cars cost.

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened

What is the tint of the XM-L ... cool white, neutral, or warm? Do you have any pics of the beam .. or can you describe it in words?
Thanks for your questions , PM sent.

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened

The titanium used for McGizmos is extremely hard. I tossed mine several feet into the air and it landed bezel-first on concrete and the damage to the titanium is only barely enough to catch the edge of my fingernail. Anyway, just think how much cars cost.
I understand your point and thats why I park my new 2011 Chevy truck Two blocks away from the walmart and walk to the store. Nothing worse than coming out after shopping and finding a nice long scratch or big ding in your car or truck.

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened

They aren't any different than other high quality tools. Put a lanyard through the clip & you'll never drop it (as long as you use the lanyard every time you grab the light). Don't believe my Ti PD-S has ever been dropped, but the Sundrop has landed on concrete more than a few times. As has the Haiku.

Use it and enjoy it. Not another light out there that's even close.
You are right , theres not another light out there that's close. Thats why I hope some one will buy it , use it , enjoy it.

fyrstormer

Banned

I understand your point and thats why I park my new 2011 Chevy truck Two blocks away from the walmart and walk to the store. Nothing worse than coming out after shopping and finding a nice long scratch or big ding in your car or truck.
My car got keyed in my upper-middle-class neighborhood, with plenty of space between parking spots. Bad stuff can happen anytime, anywhere. Fortunately, McGizmos are built to withstand abuse about as well as anything possibly can. It's your call, obviously, but if you decide to keep the light you'll find you'll have to put effort into doing anything worse than nicking it.

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened

My car got keyed in my upper-middle-class neighborhood, with plenty of space between parking spots. Bad stuff can happen anytime, anywhere. Fortunately, McGizmos are built to withstand abuse about as well as anything possibly can. It's your call, obviously, but if you decide to keep the light you'll find you'll have to put effort into doing anything worse than nicking it.
Thanks for your post , I understand where your coming from.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some pics will help the sale... you know, a pic is worth a thousand words.

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened

Some pics will help the sale... you know, a pic is worth a thousand words.
Just send me a PM with a email address or cell phone # and I can send them via wives iphone. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

JOHNNY-FLASH

Newly Enlightened
Re: ######## FS:( NEW ) McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with XM-L LED , PRICE DROP ########

Surely theres some one out there that could use this brand new , never used , never carried work of art ?

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened
Re: ######## FS:( NEW ) McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with XM-L LED , PRICE DROP ########

payment method?